Traditional Food Recipes from Indonesian

Recipe: Butter Cookies With 3 Ingredients - Oriental Foods

Recipe: Butter Cookies With 3 Ingredients - Oriental Foods


Today, either the friend wants to continue snacking, if I buy, then it will drain the money, so I will save it, I took the initiative to make my own snacks, if I make it myself it must be healthier, hygienic and delicious for sure.

Ingredient Butter Cookies


  1. 150 grams of butter (me: hollman)
  2. 80 grams of refined sugar
  3. 200 grams of low protein flour. sift

Recipe: Butter Cookies With 3 Ingredients - Oriental Foods

See Also:

Step How To Make Butter cookies


  1. Smooth to pale mixer butter and sugar. add flour. stir well
  2. Rinse the mixture. print according to taste. (me: add chocochips topping)
  3. Bake for 25 minutes. temperature of 100 dercel. or according to the oven respectively
  4. Remove from the oven. put it on the cooling rack. after cold, just put it in the jar.
Labels: Cookie, Heavy meal, snack

Thanks for reading Recipe: Butter Cookies With 3 Ingredients - Oriental Foods. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Recipe: Butter Cookies With 3 Ingredients - Oriental Foods"

Back To Top